The following fees, rates, terms and conditions apply to all pupils admitted to Musikili Primary. Further, these fees, rates, terms and conditions are subject to review by the Board of Directors and may be changed with a school terms notice.
Application Fee: Payable upon submission of an application form for admission to Musikili. Non–refundable $ 100.00. (USD One hundred)
Security Deposit: Payable over a twenty four month period at a minimum of $ 100.00 per month. Refundable when a child completes Grade 7 or a full terms notice (four months) is given in writing. Refundable only after all outstanding debts are settled. $ 2 400.00. (USD two thousand four hundred.)
Development Fee: Payable upon admission. A once off amount of $ 400.00 (USD four hundred.)
School Fees – 2017
|Fees per term – Boarding Grade One to Seven||USD 3,800.00 x 3 terms|
|Fees per term – Day Scholar Grade One to Seven||USD 3,500.00 x 3 terms|
|Fees per term – Satellite class Grade One – Lusaka||USD 1 500.00 x 3 terms|
|Fees per term – Reception year (Grade R)||USD 1,500.00 x 3 terms|
Parent Teacher’s Association (PTA) Levy
An annual Levy of $ 50.00 (USD) per family for Term 1 and Term 3 will be charged on your account.
During the course of a school term, goods and services provided to your child will be added to your Sundries Account. Uniforms, bus trips, sport trips and miscellaneous items like tooth brushes will be itemised. Sundries Accounts are dispatched to parents at the end of a school term and must be settled in full before the commencement of the next school term.
Terms and conditions of payment
- Application Fees are payable upon submission of an Application Form
- School Fees are payable in advance.
- A minimum of 25% of the School Fee must be paid in advance. The balance can be paid off by arrangement over a maximum period of three consecutive month ends following the commencement of a school term i.e before the commencement of the next school term.
- The Security Deposit is payable over a maximum period of twenty four months at $ 100.00 per month.
- The Security Deposit is refundable when a pupils completes the Grade Seven year or with a full terms notice (Four months).
- Security Deposits will only be refunded after all amounts owing to the school have been settled in full.
- The Development Fee is a once off fee paid upon admission of a child and is not refundable.
- The Parent Teacher’s Association Levy is payable in advance for the first and third term and is charged per family.
- Sundries Accounts must be paid up in full and cannot be carried over from one term to the next.
- A 5% penalty is mandatory on all amounts that become overdue due to failure to honour agreements or at the end of a term whichever is applicable.
- Payment of School Fees in US Dollars and Sundries in Kwacha is required.
- A School Fee invoice as well as a Sundries Account invoice indicating the USD and ZMK Account numbers held at First National Bank will be sent to you for each term.
- The Kwacha equivalent of the USD amount due can be deposited into the US Dollar account if the mid – rate provided by FNB on the day is used. Our US Dollar account number should be written on the deposit slip and this will be receipted in US Dollars by the school.
- Fee account reference numbers must be used to assist with identifying deposits into the schools bank accounts.
- Parents are requested to pay fees directly into our school bank account. Cash payments at school are discouraged.
For a first time enrolment in the first school term of a year at 2017 fee levels for boarding excluding Sundries Account items.
|Application Fee#||$ 100.00|
|Development Fee||$ 400.00||$ 400.00||$ 400.00|
|Security Deposit*||$ 2 400.00||$ 100.00||$ 100.00||$ 100.00||$ 100.00||$ 400.00|
|School Fee||$ 3 800.00||$ 950.00||$ 950.00||$ 950.00||$ 950.00||$ 3 800.00|
|PTA levy||$ 50.00||$ 50.00||$ 50.00|
|Total due||$ 6 750.00||$ 1 500.00||$ 1 050.00||$ 1 050.00||$ 1 050.00||$ 4 650.00|
# Paid on application * Payment over 24 months.
School Fee discount
To qualify for a School Fee discount, fees are payable in full on or by the first day of term where after the discount will be credited to your account. A five percent discount for a second biological or legally adopted child and ten percent discount for a third biological or legally adopted child is available.