A warm welcome to Musikili Primary School in Mazabuka, Zambia, one of the top primary boarding schools in Africa.
Our ethos is that of a happy, friendly family providing opportunities for all our pupils by giving them a well rounded education. Originally built for local farmers and business people, Musikili now attracts children with diverse backgrounds from throughout Zambia.
The School has purpose built accommodation and is located in the Southern Province of Zambia 16 Km west of Mazabuka in the heart of sugar cane country.
The Musikili experience is unique and we are proud to be one of the finest boarding schools in Africa.
Here are just some of the many reasons why discerning parents choose our School:
- Education in a safe, secure, disciplined
environment.Therefore we only provide education for Grade 1 to 7
pupils, age 5 to 13 years.
- Children learn self-discipline and gain confidence and
independence in the company of lots of friends.
- Small class sizes allowing for plenty of individual
- Comfortable accommodation, healthy home cooked food, much of
which comes from our own kitchen garden.
- Caring, supportive staff to ensure that our pupils settle in
- Weekly and flexible boarding including weekends if desired.
Busy parents can enjoy a full life during the week and quality
time with their children at weekends.
- Positive behaviour is emphasized at all times and we have a
deserved reputation for well mannered and disciplined pupils.
- Well qualified and experienced staff work exceptionally hard
with all pupils to achieve high standards of academic and
- Progress is welcomed and encouraged so that links between
school and home work effectively.
- Educational visits are enjoyed by pupils. With an emphasis
on conservation these support the curriculum and develop
knowledge in a range of subjects.
- Varied program of weekend activities for children who do not
go home. Their Common Room is equipped with Dstv, a video
machine and DVD, games and books.
- Excellent computing facilities with email for regular
parental contact and controlled access to the Internet to pupils
- Preparation for secondary schools anywhere.
- Affordable fees and a weekly bus service to and from Lusaka.
- Added to all this we have superb indoor and outdoor sports facilities including extensive playing fields, a covered pavilion, 25 metre swimming pool and tennis courts.